Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hello 2011!!!!

I've been trying to catch up with photos and such. Most of my stuff ends up on our facebook page. There seems to be MUCH more space there for photos (kinda essential to a photo blog, right?) So, if you get a chance, look us up over there :)

We are expecting another boy in April!!!!!!! So, pretty much the spring wedding season is going to be out for us :( We have a few that were scheduled last year that we still honor, but I think with a new baby, full time jobs, full time school, and a photo business we might wait until fall to pick up weddings again. On another note - I can't wait for the one in October! It's going to be great. A dear friend of mine is FINALLY getting hitched! We've only been waiting YEARS ;) jk. We're very happy for them and can't wait for the day to finally get here. That wedding will be in Greensburg, I believe. It could be in Alaska for all I care, we'll be there!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment