Tuesday, July 5, 2011

General Butler State Park & Richwood Plantation





Never spent too much time in Carrollton, KY or the park there, but recently I had an engagement shoot. A very sweet gal I used to work with is getting married this fall and she picked some places out in the park. She and her man rocked it ;) I'll definately be using the park again! Plus, KY state parks are FREEEEEEEEE!!! Indiana is $5 (the pass for the year is about $35 I think, can't remember!) On the way back the sun was setting so perfectly and everything just sparkled. It was beautiful! The reason I fell in love with this place! I stopped and took some extra pics of Richwood Plantation, the old riding academy in Milton, KY and also at the bottom of the Milton-Madison Bridge, which is slated to be replaced here in a year or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment